PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES
These tasty Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are so addictive, that you won't be able to stop eating until you finish them all!
- 5 medium red potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch thick pieces (refer to the photo above).
- Place the potatoes into a medium mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding parsley. Mix everything well.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. I recommend using parchment paper or silicone mat to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450F for about 25-30 minutes. Take them out of the oven, flip each piece over, and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish the potatoes with some chopped parsley and/or grated Parmesan.
adapted from : https://cooktoria.com/parmesan-crusted-potatoes/