CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO CASSEROLE RECIPE
Try this easy crock pot chicken Alfredo casserole recipe - This Chicken Alfredo pasta in the crock pot is delicious and packed with flavor! Try it today.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- (2) 15 oz Jars of Alfredo sauce (I really like Bertoli brand)
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 oz penne
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, water, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Stir in the penne pasta until evenly coated.
- Spray a 6 quart crock pot with non stick spray.
- Place half the penne and alfredo mixture in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place half the chicken on top.
- Top with 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese and an 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Layer the remaining penne mixture, then the remaining chicken, another cup of mozzarella cheese, and the parmesan cheese.
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the lid and top with another cup of mozzarella cheese.
- After it melts. Sprinkle with some parsley (optional) and serve.
- Recipe Notes
- Serve this crock pot Alfredo pasta with a side salad or our easy microwave broccoli and dinner is done.
adapted from : https://www.eatingonadime.com