CAKE BATTER CHEESECAKE
3 8 oz containers of cream cheese at room temperature (see note)
3 eggs at room temperature
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 TBSPs vanilla
2 tsps almond extract**
1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a nine inch spring form pan generously with cooking spray. Set aside.
- With your mixer on low and with the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese until smooth. Then beat in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and almond extract. Finally, beat in the eggs. Continue mixing until you can no longer see the yolks and the eggs are fully incorporated.
- Slowly mix in all the sprinkles with a spoon.
- Pour the batter into a 9 inch spring form pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the edges of the cheesecake just begin to turn brown. Turn the oven off, crack the door, and let the cheesecake sit for an additional half hour.
- Remove from the oven, run knife gently between the cheesecake and the pan. Allow to cool on the counter until it is room temperature and then refrigerate for at least four hours.
adapted from : https://www.wineandglue.com/cake-batter-cheesecake/