QUICK AND EASY CALZONES
Quick and Easy Calzones filled with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and marinara then topped with Italian seasoning and parmesan. Not only are these calzones so easy to make, but they taste absolutely amazing!
- 10 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
- 20 minTotal Time
- 1 (13.8 ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 Tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza crust, and cut it into 6 equal-sized squares.
- In the middle of each square, place a portion of the marinara sauce, shredded cheese, and 4 pepperoni slices.
- Fold the dough over into a triangle, and use a fork to press along the edges of the triangle to seal it closed.
- Place Calzones onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the top of each Calzone with butter, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve warm with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
- adapted from : https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/quick-and-easy-calzones/