Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Nacho Cheese
- In a skillet or large cooking pan, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat. When it is no longer pink, drain the grease.
- Place meat back into the pan and stir the taco seasoning mix as well as the water it calls for on the packet. Cook according to the package instructions.
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce in the microwave and set aside.
- Place the flour tortillas on a plate and warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a couple of tablespoons of nacho cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place ½ cup of taco meat on top of the nacho cheese.
- Next, add the tostada shell, a thin layer of sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and lastly, the shredded Mexican cheese.
- To fold into the actual crunchwrap, start with the bottom of the tortilla and fold the edge up to the center of the fillings. Keep doing that, folding as tight as possible, as you work your way around the tortilla.
- Spray another skillet or cooking pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Place the crunchwrap supreme, seam-side down, onto the skillet. Cook for 2-3 min., or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another 2-3 min or until golden brown.
- Cook the rest of your crunchwraps and eat immediately.
Adapted from :