BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
Baked chicken thighs make a delicious and simple main dish. The thighs have so much tender dark meat flavor!
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs with skin (approx. 5-6 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 teaspoons chicken seasoning or Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a pan with foil and place a baking rack on top.
- Dab chicken skin dry with a paper towel to remove any moisture.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season with seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place on the rack and bake 35-40 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F.
- Broil 2-3 minutes to crisp if needed.
Adapted from : https://www.spendwithpennies.com/baked-chicken-thighs/