BAKED BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a fun and easy appetizer or snack made with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 large cauliflower - cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce - plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp butter - melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Transfer cauliflower florets to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the hot sauce, melted butter, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk well to combine. Pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower florets and toss well to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer over lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender and browned around the edges.
adapted from : https://theforkedspoon.com/easy-buffalo-cauliflower/